I decided to make an events page on my blog to show what I have done/ any events I plan to do in the near future.
- UK Animation festival at the University of Bedfordshire
- University of Bedfordshire GameJam, around January 2012
We made a western style game, images of this can be found in my portfolio at it-ca.net/Sean
- Microsoft in Belgium – Windows 8 appathon (2 events), August 2012
Me and Dylan Meeus (it-ca.net/Dylan) made a brain trainer application for windows 8
- University of Bedfordshire – Guinness book of records! GameJam with Train2Game and Microsoft, September 2012
We made a windows 8 game with the theme “Pride in London” which was a side scrolling game involving royal guards and the queen!
- Bletchley park – Presentation to MVP and Microsoft Employees about MSP program
- Appy Christmas, Location: Modern Jago Dec 17th/18th Worked on graphics for a few apps in W8
- MSP Summit, Modern Jago Feb 23rd & 24, Did a small presentation on the 24th about iOS and Android conversion.
- HEA STEM Teaching and Learning Programming for Mobile and Tablet Devices 26/June (metropolitan university) – Small presentation on iOS/Android competition winner
- Campus Party 2013, O2 Arena September 2nd to 6th, Being a Microsoft Ambassador for the week!
This included working with a 3D printer and demoing Windows 8.1
- UoL City – MSP, Dreamspark and Imagine cup presentation on November 27th 2013
- Global gamejam 24-26th January 2014 at the University of Bedfordshire 2014
Created the horror game “synced” using Unity3D and using the oculus rift
- Presentation February~ on dynamic vector material morphing addressed to 2nd year university student
- Brains EDEN Cambridge University Hackathon July 4th – 7th July 2014
We won runners up & a Hyundai T7 each on a game called Castle Tilt, this is an amazing position considering there was teams from around the world at the event
- London 3D Studio Max Usergroup 3rd September 2014
- 3D Printshow London 6th September 2014
I strongly recommend people attend this next year! Especially if you can use your student discounts. Otherwise it’s a bit pricey, but the things in the actual show you wouldn’t really want available to the public. Otherwise everything would be broken &or stolen.
- London 3D Studio Max Usergroup 1st October 2014
- Unity London Usergroup 16th of October (Microsoft UK London)
- 3Ds max London Usergroup 5th November
- Uniy London Usergroup 15th January 2015
- Multiple online webinars – NOVEDGE
- 3Ds max London Usergroup 3rd February
- 3Ds max London Usergroup 1st June
- GeoMob Conference (viewer) September
- GeoDev #4 Presenter (10 minute innovation app showcase) October
- JS Monthly x3
- Attending various events such as TechDay, GeoMob, TechHub Tuesday.
- Attended OxfordHack 2016 Hackathon
- 2 Talks at Esri European Dev Summit (Open Data and Building Web 3D Applications with ArcGIS JS API)
- Hack The Holidays 2016 Hackathon
- Talk at GeoMob on app I created called “What Are You Looking at?!”
- Presented and run workshop – WarwickHack hackathon 2017
- Presented – HackUPC 2017
- Presented – GeoDev #5 The Exciting World of 3D – Presenting on 3D, JS API and CityEngine.
- Presented – Esri UK annual conference (Developer floor).
- Attended: LUUG London (ARM 2)
- Attended: 3Ds Max Monthly – Unreal
- Presented – HalfStack Conference London 2017
- Presented – GeoDev Meetup – Making Maps Look Good
- Presented – TechCrunch Disrupt (Hackathon pitch) 2017